Let's refresh our home for the upcoming warm weather! The Gamble Group hopes it arrives sooner rather than later.
What are our indoor maintenance and cleaning tasks?
- Disinfect those overlooked surfaces
- Door handles and frames
- Baseboards, windowsills
- Ceiling fans
- As well as above and below refrigerators, cabinets, and any hard to reach places
- Deep Cleans
- Refrigerators, freezers, ovens, microwaves and any other appliances you may have. Don't forget to wipe down the kitchen/bathroom cabinet doors and handles!
- We all stock up over the winter when it comes to food. Consider donating those nonperishable items!
- Throughout the winter our carpets tend to hold dirt, debris, and pet dander. Now is the time to give those a deep clean for a fresh smelling scent for the upcoming Spring and Summer weather.
- Indoor safety precautions
- Replace those HVAC filters with new fresh ones
- Inspect the fire extinguisher in your home to make sure its not expired
- Check the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
What are our outdoor maintenance and cleaning to dos?
- Let's talk Gutters
- Our gutters are our main defense when it comes to protecting our home foundations. Clean those gutters and downspouts from winter damage and debris.
- Power washing
- There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your driveways, patios, siding, decks, and furniture come back to life.
- Take those lawn maintenance tools to the shop to get tuned up for the busy Spring, Summer and Fall months.
- Schedule a garage door service
- Many of us don't know this, but it is recommended to have our garage doors inspected annually to make sure the tracks and springs are functioning in peak performance
- Schedule an air conditioning inspection ahead of summer
- You don't want the humid Midwest Summer to roll around and you're without air conditioning.
- Inspect exterior paint and provide touch ups if needed
- Wash those windows, clean sliding door tracks from dirt and debris, and check window screens for any damages that need repairs
If you have any questions on home maintenance or need any recommendations for service providers please reach out to us at The Gamble Group!